Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I've been serving a year! wow!

Familia!
Yeah it´s crazy 1 year on Thursday! It´s hard to believe! It doesn´t feel like it´s been that long. I´m gonna try and do something awesome for that day! :)
Overall, this week was alright. We had our multi-zona on Wednesday. It went good and there were a lot of training meetings. I learned a lot throughout those meetings and will apply them in my mission. Presidente shared a video with us about Easter. On LDS.ORG it´s called Gracas a Ele. It was a great video. If you have time, watch it! I cried a little bit ha-ha! :) It was great to see Sister Loefke! She looks really good! Her Portuguese is really good! We talked a lot throughout the meeting. WE gave each other a huge hug when she saw me! Saturday, we had a lesson with a 15 year old guy named Ramon. He´s pretty cool! He loved the lesson we gave him and already accepted to be baptized! Yesterday, we taught him the 2nd lesson and agreed with everything we said. We set the date for 3rd of May for his baptism. I´m super excited!
For Easter, we got a ton of chocolate! I felt sick after eating a bunch of chocolate throughout the day. Our lunch was good. We had pretty much the regular food we would have in a lunch meal. Nothing too special, but it was still yummy. Thank you for the pics of Bryan! He looked cute with Emma! I´m glad he had a good time! I´m glad you guys had a great week too! I sure missed your baked corn this year!! Did you make it? I gotta go here in a bit! LOVE YOU LOTS! Have a great week!
-Sister Whitnah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment