Tuesday, August 19, 2014

It's beginning to get hot in Brasil once again

Only 9 weeks and she will be home...her time is flying.  Grace
 
 
Familia!
 
Hello! The weather in Brasil is going back to being hot...yay. Luckily I won´t be here too much longer until it gets super hot. That´s a blessing. ha-ha. Some random news, I got a call from the mission office about what airport i´ll be flying into I´m guessing they´re buying my plane ticket. I´m excited but trying not to focus on it too much. :)
 
Mariana is doing really good. She´s been having problems with cousins going to the hospital and some problems with café. We´re helping her and seeing her a lot. She went to church on Sunday and she looked pretty relaxed. Most of the times she´s super stressed out. I´ve planned to see her 2 times this week and to help her stop drinking café. I think her example of going to church, reading the scriptures and praying has helped her 2 kids. Her boyfriend Marcelo doesn´t look interested anymore. He hasn´t given us the okay to get married, but Mariana really wants to get married. The reverence thing has gotten a little better. We had someone from the stake presidency show up and everyone was quiet! It was a miracle! :) plus I know bishop had talked to the parents and their kids. It´s slowly getting better in this ward.
 
I felt like this week my comp and I are becoming a lot closer. In the beginning it was hard, but getting out our feelings and working hard together, we can see why we both need to be in tune with the spirit. Also with my interview with Presidente, he helped me to know how to help my comp out. So, everything is going good and i´m happy! :)
 
My interview with Presidente went good.  It was better than I expected.  I knew you would say something about me putting my all in my mission and focusing.  I want you to know that I’m trying my best everyday.  Especially to live up my last days as a missionary.  I also want you to know that I would never let anything get in my way on my mission.  Don’t worry, I’m not one of those missionaries that wastes their mission for nothing.  I know why I’m here on the mission and I want to be here. 
 
I loved the photos of camp and the beach! They´re awesome! :) i´ll send some photos here. I love you and hope you have a great week! TE AMO FAMILIA!
 
 
I love so much Mom!  TE AMO!
 
Sister Whitnah

No comments:

Post a Comment