Monday, August 25, 2014

A week fo Miracles!

Familia!
The most exciting thing happened to me on Wednesday! I got my death call ha-ha! I go home on October 13th and i´ll leave Brasil at 9 at night, and be in Oregon at 11:40am on October 14! I´m excited! :) I can´t believe it´s going by so fast. Luckily I wasn´t really trunky after the call. I just pretended like it didn´t happen and I kept on working.

This week was an awesome week! We have been working with 2 families, Mariana e Marcelo and Nice e Erlando. Mariana and their son Gabriel went to church yesterday. He liked it a lot! We had FHE with them and a bunch of the members. Afterwards, he told us that he wants to get baptized! :)

We´re gonna mark his batismo this week! Friday we taught the commandments to Nice and Erlando. Erlando has been kinda soft ever since we´ve met him. He wouldn´t really participate in the lessons or anything. But this time we brought a member and I think it did the trick! They went to church!

  Erlando came up to Sister Aquino and I and thanked us for teaching his family and that he wants us to come more often to teach them more! I felt like it was a miracle this Sunday! :)  I felt that this week was my favorite week.

  I could see Heavenly Father guiding me and my comp.  Our friendship has gotten a lot better.  Smile  I’ll get my transfer call on Sunday night, transfers are on September 2nd.  I think I’ll get transferred.  Normally Presidente sends all the missionaries that are going home closer to Campinas.  So I think  I’ll go to Campinas.


That´s so awesome about Prem getting his mission call! How is he feeling about going to India? I´ll get to see him before he leaves! I´m excited for him.

 

I realize that my time is going by so fast. I feel that I´m excited to go home but at the same time I don´t want to leave. I´ve learned so much in so little time. I´m grateful for the chance to serve in Brasil. It was hard, really hard at first but I could see why Heavenly Father sent me here.

To learn and grow a ton. My mission has taught me so many lessons that I will never forget. Lessons that will stick with me for the rest of my life.

 I´ve almost 6 weeks left, and I want to make these 6 weeks the best I could have. Heavenly Father has helped me to not be so trunky. I´m more focused on my time here in Brasil than thinking about going home.

I keep reminding myself everyday, ``don´t just count the days, but make the days count!`` This is my motto for the rest of my mission. Make everyday count and to live up to the very end. 


I´ve learned a lot about the atonement, and how to use it in my life better. to never think that it is  impossible to do something without the help of Heavenly Father. 




Thank you for all of your support and love! I appreciate it everyday and for everything you´ve done for me. I hope you have a great week and i´m sending all my love to you guys! TE AMO FAMILIA! :)
-Sister Whitnah

No comments:

Post a Comment