Tuesday, September 2, 2014

One Transfer to go!

HEY FAMILIA!
 
So, are you ready to hear the news?! I got transferred for the last time. My guess is that i´ll be going to Campinas.  I won’t know till tomorrow where I will be going, but I am guessing Campinas. 
I heard sister Loefke´s comp got transferred and I could have that chance of being her comp again! :) I hope so!
 
I was kind of bummed to be leaving Sister Aquino. I can´t believe  I´ve  got 6 weeks, holy cow! It´s gonna go by really fast! I´m excited and yet nervous. I love Brasil so much that I don´t want to leave but I´m ready to go too. It´s a bittersweet feeling.  Today is going to be super crazy because i´m going to pack my stuff. I´m gonna go to lunch after I’m done emailing.  Thanks for the pictures you sent.  Little Duke is so cute! 
 
 
I got sick with a really bad migraine headache. The weather here is super hot and dry now. I found out that whenever I´m in a temperature that´s super hot, I get headaches really fast. I can´t have chocolate, or milk when I´m in this hot weather. I´m trying to stay away from chocolate anyways because it´s starting to bother my stomach. But other than that my week was good! We marked a couple baptismal dates and some are in 2 weeks.
 
I gave a talk yesterday in sacrament meeting about missionary work. Towards the end of my talk I bore my testimony how missionary work is important and out of no where i started to cry. I was a little surprised, but I knew it was the spirit. :) Well, i´m sorry this email is short, but i´ll have more to talk about next week! LOVE YOU and have a great week! TE AMO! :) btw, enjoy the pics Mom!
 
-Sister Whitnah

No comments:

Post a Comment