Monday, September 29, 2014

a baptism! It was wonderful!

Familia,

 

Thaynara was baptized on Friday along with another girl that the other sisters in my ward are teaching. There´s 4 sisters in our ward now. All 4 of us sang the famous primary song called ``I like to look for rainbows``. The Spirit was so strong at that baptismal meeting. Thaynara looked so happy and had a glow in her face. We watched the young women´s general conference last night with Thaynara and Leila. They loved it! Dieter Uchtdorf spoke and i loved everything he said.

 

I´m so glad Bryan is doing a lot better! That´s great how he´s getting back into things. I´m happy for Robbie and Tessa getting that house. I bet they´re excited about that. My plans for p-day are gonna be a little crazy. Today, all of the missionaries in my mission have to get a bus pass. Starting tomorrow, the buses won´t except money anymore, only the cards. So my comp and I will need to get one. I already have one. 

 

Thank you for your prayers. We found a lady this week that looks really awesome! We taught her the 1st lesson and she accepted baptism. We´re gonna teach her again on Tuesday and mark a date with her. Leila (thaynara´s mom) is doing really well. She´s super stoked about her baptism in November and she loved going to Thaynara´s baptism. I think this baptism was a spiritual one for Leila. 

 

That pretty much sums up this week! I love you and hope you have a great week! TE AMO MUITO!

 

-Sister Whitnah

No comments:

Post a Comment