Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My last week of the Mission: A bitter sweet feeling

Familia!!

 

ONLY 6 MORE DAYS! AHHH! :) I´m soo excited!  It is a bittersweet feeling though.  I have grown so much on my mission and will miss many here in Brasil but I am also excited to come home.   This week was good! I had my last interview with Presidente and it was great. He gave me a lot of advice to take home after the mission. It was good to talk to him about everything that I felt on the mission and how much I´ve grown since I got to Brasil. I had my last multi-zona yesterday. It was really good. I gave my testimony along with Sister Loefke and Ware. There´s about 11 missionaries leaving the mission. 8 of us are Americans. I won´t lie, i´m counting down the days but i´m MAKING every moment count!

 

Conference was really good! i loved it! My favorite part was hearing Carlos Godoy speak in Portuguese!! :) It was so cool! I took a bunch of notes and i´m going to apply those things that i learned.  This week all the missionaries that are going home get to attend the Campinas Temple one last time.  I am looking forward to that.  It is a pretty place.   I´m sorry this email is short and i don´t have much time. But i´ll write you again next week! :) Thank you for everything and I love you so much!! :)

 

-Sister Whitnah

No comments:

Post a Comment