Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I'm dying In Campinas!! YAY!!

Familia!!
 
So big news, I got transferred and i´m in Campinas! I´m serving in Presidente´s ward Iguatemi. I was a little nervous about that but not anymore ha-ha. I´ve a good companion and her name is Sister Remund. She´s been out a year and she´s from Missouri. We get along pretty well. So far, I like my area and the people that i´m teaching. My area has a couple of huge hills and my legs want to break most of the time. But it will be good! I´m living in an apartment that´s the most beautiful apartment that i´ve ever lived in while being on the mission! I took some pics! :)
 
P-day, I didn´t write yesterday because my zona was going to the TEMPLE today! :) it was awesome! I took a bunch of pics! It was good to go to the temple and be spiritually uplifted! Now this 5 weeks will be a little bit more easier to deal with than stressing it. Oh tomorrow, i´m going to the temple again because we´re taking an investigator there. Her name is Fátima and she´s so awesome! I think she´s going to be my next baptism here in a few weeks! :) she has accepted baptism and we´re planning her date for October 4th! A week before I go home.
 
That´s so cool that we´re going to Utah for Thanksgiving!! You just got me all excited! :) But don´t worry, i´ll try not to loose my focus! :) Today has been a great day with going to the temple and everything! I´m really happy and excited for these last 5 weeks. It´s going by so fast. I hope everyone is doing great and all! Have a great week, TE AMO MUITO!! :)
 
-Sister Whitnah 

No comments:

Post a Comment