Monday, August 26, 2013

I'm Staying in Jundiai!

Familia,
 
I have a lot to say in this email. First off, i´m staying in Jundiai and my companion is the one being transferred. I´m going to Campinas tomorrow to pick up my new trainer! I´m way excited! :) I really like my ward and all of  the members. I´m really blessed with the people that I work with. This transfer was probably one of the hardest ones I’ve had. I´m glad that it´s finally over ha ha. I´m excited to start off with a new transfer and a new companion!
 
So my investigator Brandao is getting baptized this coming Sunday! Along with his wife Silvia and his son Joao Pedro! Brandao and Silvia got married on Saturday and I was there to see the wedding. Silvia looked so beautiful! :) We had a baptism yesterday and his name is Otavio. He´s 14 and has been meeting with the missionaries for a long time. 
 
I can´t really think of anything that I want in my package. How about you surprise me! :) I bought those brown boots in Brazil. There´s a cute store in Guanabara that´s called The Pink Store. They sell shoes, jewelry, purses. It´s a really cool store. I have gotten to know the owner of the store. Her name is Gabi. 
 
That´s crazy that Emily has been in the mtc for almost a full week! The first week is the hardest because you are tired and exhausted all the time. But it only gets better! Thanks for sending me the pictures! I haven´t received a letter from you yet. But i´m looking forward to getting one!
 
I´m glad that everyone is doing well. I hope you have a great week! Please pray for me that this coming transfer will be better than the other one. I´ve been so stressed and frustrated lately that it´s been hard to be positive. Anyways, I love you and can´t wait to hear from you soon!

There is one thing that I’ve learned about this transfer. It is that I can relate to having a comp as a spouse. There´s a lot of marriage counsel while you are on a mission. I´m so glad that I have the opportunity to learn about how to communicate with others and meet with different people to know what I want in my future husband. Serving a mission is the best! :)


 
 
Com Amor, Sister Whitnah

No comments:

Post a Comment