Monday, August 5, 2013

It's August already, half way through my transfer!

Oi Familia!

 

This week was so much better! I went on exchanges with Sister Martins on Thursday. We found this awesome lady named Josi. We taught her the first lesson (The Restoration). She told us how she felt so much peace when we were in her home. I know the Spirit was so strong during that lesson. We invited her to be baptized and she said...YES! I´m so excited for her! That was the highlight of my week! :)  Oh I did see the pics of Rob and Tessa. They look cute!
 
I need to tell you why I was having a bad week  last week . My companion isn´t following mission rules. She hasn´t been telling me what we are doing for the day and never lets me know who calls us and listen to conversations with the district leader. She´s breaking a lot of rules. I told President about it in my letter last week and this week. He´s taking care of it.
I feel like that´s why i´m not having success. I´m trying to be obedient and listen to the Spirit. My comp is very lazy and just hard to work with. I just thought that I would let you know. She has a huge crush on our district leader because he´s an American. There´s just so much crap that´s going on that it makes me so mad.
 
I didn´t get a chance to buy a soccer jersey. There´s not a lot of Brazil shirts here, so I might wait until the World Cup. Oh, I met an Elder Anthony on Tuesday. He said that you and his mom have been talking on the missionary mom website. He seems so cool! :)
 
So about this week. 2 investigators dropped us, one of them was Joanlison and the other was Luico. It´s really sad. But we still have 4 investigators! I bought a blank cd so that I could put some music that I got from Sister Halbison! I can´t wait to listen to it! :) I´ve been waiting all week to do it! I can´t believe it´s already August. Time flies by so fast!
 
Oh the girl that added me on Face book, she´s the bishop´s daughter! She is so sweet and nice! I might have a couple more people add me on Face book. You have my permission to accept them! :) Transfers are in 2 and a half weeks! I hope that I stay in Jundiai. It´s a great area!
 
I hope you have a great trip in NYC! I love you and talk to you soon!
 
Love, Sister Whitnah
 
 
Included are some pictures from this past week.  Service with the Sisters in the area and a chance to sit on a members bike.  Robbie would LOVE this!  :)  Sister Whitnah

No comments:

Post a Comment