Monday, December 23, 2013

I'm SO excited to Skype and see you all!

Familia!
 
I´m going to be an aunt again! I´m so excited for Becky, Jeff, and little Ryan!! :) I hope this time it will be a girl! :) So, i´m going to be at a member´s house when I Skype with you. We´re going to have lunch at 1 and probably end around 2:15ish. I might Skype between 2:30-3:00 my time. So be online and ready! :) i´m going to use my Skype account. I´m so freakin excited to see everyone!! Oh I have some bad news... I can only talk for 40 minutes. 
 
For p-day, I got my hair cut! It´s been 6 months since I cut it last. I only cut 2 inches, but it´s still long. Btw, thank you for my package! :) I already opened it ha-ha. You know how I am with being patient about Christmas gifts. Sister Howell told me, ``since you opened your package, your mom will probably want pictures ha-ha.`` I have photos of me opening everything. I also have 2 pictures of the Campinas Temple. The temple was so amazing! I like the new movie so much better than the first! 
 
This week was difficult. It´s the week before Christmas and most of our investigators will be going out of town or have family come to visit with them. This week was kind of a blah week, but we visited a lot of less actives. I´m sorry that this email will be short, but i´ll talk more once I see you on Wednesday!
 
I´m going to send some pictures! LOVE YOU! See you on Wednesday!! :)
 
-Sister Whitnah





No comments:

Post a Comment