Thursday, January 2, 2014

I am staying in Barao Geraldo with Sister Howell! :)

Família!
 
Happy New Year (Feliz Ano Novo)!! I can´t believe 2014 is already here. Sister Howell and I were saying that this year both of us go home. She leaves in June and I leave in October. For New Years Eve, we went to our ward mission leader´s house for dinner. Howell and I stayed up til midnight watched the fireworks from our mini house. I only got 2 good pictures of the fireworks.
 
Sister Howell and I are staying together for this transfer! :) I´m really happy! This will be my 3rd transfer in Barao Geraldo. I´m thinking i´ll get transferred soon. Oh, sorry that I didn´t email you until today. My zone leaders told us that our p-day was Wednesday but didn´t tell us that we could email on Monday. So we waited pretty much all week to email.
 
Becky is having another boy! That´s awesome! Do they have names picked out? I wonder if this one will look like Ryan? When is he due again? How´s Robbie and Tessa doing?
 
It was really good to see all of you guys! There was so much that I wanted to say. I noticed that Mollie looked at me while I was talking. I miss her so much! I wanted to say more things in Portuguese, but I kept having brain farts. It sucked ha-ha! Sister Howell got to talk to her family but she couldn´t see them until the very end.
 
This week was difficult to visit investigators and even members. Everyone was on vacation or visiting their families. We did get some lessons in this week! :)
 
I´m glad that this week was great! Happy 2014! :) LOVE YOU GUYS!
 
-Sister Whitnah

 

Mom,

Thanks for the package! All the music and the goodies! :) The sandals are a little tight on me. I wore them once and I got blisters on my feet. :( but they look really cute! I´m on my last pair of those socks. I´ve had to throw away the other socks because they have big holes. I think you should buy at least 6 pairs. I also got your conversion story and I loved reading it! Oh if you could, send me my other USB pen drive. I think it´s in my laptop bag? I wanna have it so I can have more space to put mission photos or music. And maybe another memory card just to be safe. I´ve been taking a lot of pictures and my memory card is filling up fast! This package don´t send that much granola bars and beef jerky. It´s kind of funny. When I ate the beef jerky, I thought it was really salty.

 

Anyways, how´s your foot? Is it getting better? It was nice to see all the photos of Braden´s wedding. Alina still looks the same but she always looks pretty! :) 

 

Thank you for everything! LOVE YOU LOTS!

 

-Bethany ;)
 Sister Howell and Whitnah's Christmas tree
 
 
 
fireworks from New years!

No comments:

Post a Comment