Monday, September 9, 2013

a BLAH week

Bethany FINALLY received the first letter I wrote to her on July 15th!  Almost 2 months!  I had sent her a photo of Mollie in her email, hence the reference to Mollie, our black lab.  It sounds like this week was so, so.  As she put it, kind of blah. 
 
 
 
Familia,
 
This week was kind of a blah week. My companion had a fever and we had to go to the hospital. We were there at least 3 hours. She received 2 shots. One in her arm and the other in her butt. I couldn´t help myself from laughing when she pointed to where she got her shot. She also has been having really bad headaches. She found out that there´s a lot of high pressure in her head. That´s what's causing the headaches. Now, she´s doing a lot better. Oh, I found out where she is from. She´s from Uruguay ha-ha.
 
I traveled to Campinas on Thursday for a photo document. Everyone is required to have one in the mission. So I spent my whole day in Campinas. I was really tired when I came home.
 
For p-day, we hung out with another zone. We watched 17 miracles and played air hockey. It was pretty fun!
 
Sister Martins told me that I was talking in my sleep the other night ago. She said that I was talking in Portuguese! I was repeating one phase like 5 times ha-ha
 
Next month, we are having a mission conference! One of the seventy is going to be there. It´s probably going to be a Brazilian guy. But I'm  super excited for it!
 
I did get your letter btw. I´m going to try and write you today. I asked my district leader about how long it takes to receive packages from the US. He said it takes about a month or more. And it doesn´t matter how big it is.
 
I´m sorry that this email was kind of boring. I´m hoping this week will be better. I haven´t had any spiritual experiences yet...but when I do, I´ll let you know. I love you so much. Have a great week!
 
AWW Molly Moosers! :) Thanks. I gotta tell you something. The sisters that I live with say i´ve been grinding my teeth at night. They said i´ve been doing it for 5 days straight. Is there a way where I can prevent my teeth from grinding?
 
There is someone that I do want to hear from. I want to hear from Lon Halterman. Have you heard from Alina recently?  I’d like to hear from her as well. 
 
Sorry this email is short.  We are given an hour and a half to read and then write emails.  I will try to make up for it in the letters I write you.

 
-Sister Whitnah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment