Monday, October 28, 2013

I felt like I was running a marathon this week.

Mom,
 
This week was SUPER busy for me! I felt like I was running a marathon...literally. This week was good. We had the mission tour on Thursday! It was GREAT! Elder Snow and Presidente Perrotti spoke. When Presidente Perrotti spoke, I could understand a lot. It blew my mind. A lot of what Elder Snow said really helped me to regain my confidence in myself as a missionary. He said a lot of things that I needed to hear. He asked Sister Menden and I if we could have an interview with him one by one. This might sound funny, but he asked me to say a prayer in English. Let me tell you....it was kind of  hard. I could only think of Portuguese words ha ha. But I managed to do it. :)
 
Thursday I hit 6 months in the mission! Sister Menden and I celebrated with ice cream! :) We also had peanut butter M&M´s at our house. 
 
For p-day, we are in Costa e Silva. All the missionaries from my zone are at the stake presidente´s house. His house is a MANSION! It´s so beautiful! :)
 
As I was reading your letter, my heart sank when I read about Tucker. That´s so sad :( I know he´s in a better place where he can´t suffer anymore. But it´s sad to think that he´s gone. he was a good dog.
 
I´m sorry that this letter is short. I don´t have a lot of time. But thank you so much for your love every week! :) Congrats on your job by the way! I love you and hope you have a great week! 
 
-Sister Whitnah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment